Playing a crucial role in promoting best practice, increasing competition and the potential to act as a coordinated industry voice, being a member of the ASA brings numerous benefits specifically:
- Your Company Profile page with links to your website
- Sales leads direct into your inbox via the dedicated Find a Supplier page
- News page with the opportunity for your latest company stories to be published
- Quality networking with fellow members in the Aluminium supply chain
- Enhanced credibility in the eyes of the consumer?
- Increased consumer confidence by association
- Technical advice and support
- Social Events for members and to entertain clients and guests.
- Seminars, conferences and trade (mill) visits
- A quarterly E-newsletter, keeping you up to date with new developments in the market and industry
events and providing opportunities to contribute articles.
- Free subscription to industry publications
Producer liaison visits
Increase your business profile
Generating leads for your business
The ASA members operate within a strict Code of Conduct that ensures continuity of supply, high standards and quality systems.
Members separately, and through the ASA's various committees, actively seek to improve individual businesses and to develop the UK aluminium stockholding industry. The ASA also plays an active part in organisations such as the Aluminium Federation in promoting the use of aluminium products in a wide range of end uses.
There are many benefits of becoming a member of the ASA. The ASA offers three types of Membership. Click on the appropriate link and apply today. Once we receive your application we will contact you directly.
Full membership is for companies who hold and operate UK based stockholding facilities.
Associate Membership is for companies who have production facilities for rolled or extruded aluminium and aluminium alloy semi-fabricated products within the United Kingdom and EU or EFTA, who freely offer their products for sale to Full Members of the Aluminium Stockholders Association.
Affiliate Membership is for companies who are suppliers of equipment, goods or services to the Members of the Association.
Why become a member...
"The Aluminium Stockholders Association provides a vision and voice along with global standards, industry statistics and expert knowledge with relevant, insightful and timely information to member companies, the Association is a platform providing members with the global opportunity to connect and interact with leading Industry Companies. "